Thursday 11 June 2009

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright............


This is my newest creation, made last night. I used semi precious Tiger Eye beads and chips and an ace pendant. Also used Bali silver decorative beads and Tibetan silver bead caps/spacers. I think it looks pretty cool and has had some lovely feedback from my Twitter jewellery friends. You can find it on my Etsy shop here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26290505 and it has free worldwide shipping.
According to a quick online search, Tiger Eye is meant to offer courage, energy and luck. It is traditionally given as a gift for a 9th wedding anniversary and historically Roman soldiers wore it for its all-seeing powers! It is said to relieve high blood pressure, and to help bronchial and kidney problems, athsma and psoriasis.
I really enjoyed creating this and hope it gets bought by a fantastic person :)
update 18/06 it did get bought by a fab person, and I have another on order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment