Tuesday 30 June 2009





Just thought I would post some pics of my recent additions!
I loved making the Carnelian set which is the top 3 photos. The stones are such fantastic colours!!! I'm seriously tempted to keep it for myself :)
The aqua cuff bangle was an order resulting from a local church fair. Since I put a photo on Facebook I've had requests for them in all kinds of colours!
The bottom photo is a long necklace I have just made from Black Onyx and Amazonite. The green stones are a bit cooler green than Malachite and I think they look fab against the glossy black of the onyx nuggets.

Current projects include a matching set for a wedding........a pirate themed wedding!!!! Lots of pearls and black faceted beads, and I've found some fab Tibetan silver charms off Ebay - shells, keys, puffed hearts, skulls and skull & crossbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment